Clark Contractors uses Microsoft Project 2010 to prepare the Overall Project Schedule, SIPS (Short Interval Production Schedules) and monthly updates of the Overall Project Schedule.
Our Construction Schedule Control Process includes the following basic steps:
- Prepare Preliminary Project Schedule that incorporates Pre-Construction & Construction
- Update Project Schedule During the Design Phase as New Information Becomes Available
- During Construction:
- Update Overall Project Schedule on Weekly Basis
- Produce Three-Week Short Interval Production Schedules (SIPS)
- Review Schedule for Critical Delivery and Production Issues
- Distribute & Discuss Schedule in Weekly Jobsite Meetings with Our Foremen & Subcontractors' Foremen
The CLARK Management Team has a history of completing projects on time or ahead of schedule.